ADIMEC second generation MX12P with its
- 1k x 1k high resolution,
- its windows controlled camera functions and industry standard
- 2/3" format, allowing image processing and microscopy
- 2/3" image format with an optional progressive scan
- which allows full frame capture of high speed events.
Suddenly everything is possible-
The new ADIMEC video camera MX12P uses a 1024 x 1024 pixel CCD array delivering up to 30 progressive frames per second.The advanced Frame Transfer device provides
together with the readout and video processing functions of the camera the perfect solution for almost any high performance imaging application in Industrial vision, Medical X-ray, imaging and Microscopy
The MX12P models x4xx deliver real 12
bit digital video. The AIA compliant interface allows direct interfacing to frame grabbers with parallel differential input with a cable length up to a distance of 30 meters.
The MX12P delivers a continuous video signal Models /2xxx Progressive
(1024x 512) and Interlaced (1024x1024) Models /8xxx Progressive (1024x1024) and Interlaced (1024x1024)
The positive edge of the trigger input signal starts the image capturing.
The integration period can be programmed between 1 and 820 msec. End of capture period is followed by an immediate image transfer.
The image integration is active during the high period of the trigger input
signal to the camera. End of capture period is followed by an immediate image transfer.
The CCD array complies to 2/3"image format (11 mm diagonal, 1:1 aspect ratio) and has 1024 x 1024 square pixels of 7.5 x 7.5 mm.The peaked green response, high
quantum efficiency and high dynamic range (12 bit) in combination with state of the art electronic design give the MX12P camera superb image quality.
The MX12P camera models xx4x use a 40 MHz. pixel clock and deliver a composite video output signal with programmable frame rate and 25 or 30 progressive or
interlaced pictures/sec. The full resolution image can thus be displayed on most high resolution or multisync monitors. In order to allow interfacing to popular framegrabbers,
the MX12P can be ordered with a 20 MHz. pixel clock (models MX12P/xx2x).
The remote controlled camera functions include Gain, Black level, Integration time control and Mirror readout (left-right) as well as Continuous, A-synchronous and long
integration image capture and interlaced or progressive readout.
- 2/3" Industry standard optical format
- Allows high resolution upgrades without changing optics
- High resolution 1024 x 1024 square pixels
- Increased image detail for given field of view
- Frame rate up to 30 frames per second
- Real time image capture and display
- A-synchronous image capture
- Allows fast moving images to be grabbed at full 1k x 1k resolution
- 50 mLux sensitivity
- Ideal for fluorescence applications in microscopy, especially when used with frame integration
- 12 Bit dynamic range
- Allows quality imaging of high intrascene contrast pictures
- Gain and black level control
- Provides optimised image contrast for any light level
- Optional digital output
- Enables noise free transmission of high resolution video up to 30 meters
- Failure back up mode
- If there is a system failure, real time images can be displayed directly on to a monitor
- Programmable frame rate
- Each model can be used for 50 Hz and 60 Hz video standards